Subject: Test Campain
From: ANN ADMIN <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 16:10:09 +0000

This is test message to test the input of ANN Newsletters

Please be with us for testing

--

 This message was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

 To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your
email application, because this message was made specifically for you only.
Instead use the forward page
<http://newsletter.anushaktinagar.net/lt.php?tid=e8QrPFypt8C18NZ8QzUh7EvJZnNZcV7firLOYXg/zNDMStKb8ivaCLNbgIYxavnJ
>
in our newsletter system.

 To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to,
visit your personal preferences page
<http://newsletter.anushaktinagar.net/lt.php?tid=B2frjtZIJe2KA5PRvqtw60vJZnNZcf7firLOYXg/zNDMStKb8isaCLNbgIYxavnJ>
.

 Or you can opt-out completely
<http://newsletter.anushaktinagar.net/lt.php?tid=7Vi+BSye0Z2SsHEwCUeXOUvJZnNZcd7firLOYXg/zNDMStKb8isaCLNbgIYxavnJ>
from all future mailings.

/The Anushakti Nagar Networking Community website is an individual’s
property that operates as a non-profit entity and is not affiliated with or
endorsed by any organizations in any way./

-- powered by phpList, www.phplist.com --